CA Sunil Kumar Sahoo
CA Ravi Patwa
CA Hari Ram Agarwal
Chairman - EICASA
CA Debayan Patra
Who registered for Practical Training on or after May 1, 2012 (since the date of Commencement of GMCS-I) till
December 31, 2014 would be required to undergo GMCS-I uptill December 31, 2016.
Who have registered for Practical Training on or after January 1, 2015 are exempted from undergoing GMCS-I
(The aforestated decision would be made applicable for the students w.e.f. July 1, 2016).
About GMCS- I : The 15 days full time Course on General Management and Communications Skills-I has been developed to make CAs Complete Business Managers (versus just accountants) with an all-round personality encompassing managerial skills, soft skills, time management skills and interpersonal skills and negotiation skills. This course is undergone by the students (who have joined articleship training on or after 1st May, 2012 till 31st December, 2014) during their 1st year of articleship training and completion of GMCS-I Course is a regulatory requirement under Regulation 51A/72A.
The GMCS-I Course aims to equip the entrants to the profession with some essential skills, such as-
To develop effective communication and presentation skills
To inculcate business acumen and public relation skills
To develop all round personality with mature outlook to function effectively in different atmosphere
1. Go to the link for registration www.icaionlineregistration.org
2. Register as a Student.
3. Create your own user ID and Password.
4. Go to Student Dashboard and click on "Course Registration''.
5. Choose Eastern Region (EIRC) for undergoing Batch in Kolkata.
6. Select GMCS I Batch, Venue.
7. Find a New Batch Announcement that has Vacancy.
8. For batches in the same venue and with same schedule do not register in the Second Batch till seats are available in the First Batch. This is for Administrative Purpose.
9. Enter your Draft Details (Draft of Rs. 5500/- should be in Favor of "THE ICAI – EIRC " and Payable at Kolkata).
10. After entering all the details please click on 'Submit' Button.
11. After submission an Acknowledgement will be generated.
12. Submit the Acknowledgement along with the Draft within 2 Working Days from the date of Online Registration at EIRC, ICAI, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani, Kolkata– 700 071.
13. Last date of Online Registration and submission of Acknowledgement along with the Draft is 3 Working Days before the Commencement of the Batch.
14. Students are being Strictly Instructed to Fill Online Feedback Form of Faculties After 15 Days Sessions.
Visit . ICAI, 7, Russell Street Office alongwith the Documents (Monday to Friday – during Office Hours Except (1 p.m. to 2 p.m.). for any problem please contact 033- 30211135/ 260.
Enter your Draft Details (Draft of Rs. 5500/- should be in Favor of "THE ICAI – EIRC " and Payable at Kolkata).
Submit the Acknowledgement along with the Draft within 2 Working Days from the date of online Registration at EIRC, ICAI, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani, Kolkata– 700 071 during Office Hours (Monday- Friday, Except- Holidays).
Shri Amit Paul Assistant Secretary, GMCS- EIRC Ph. No 033-30211260/ 30211135 E- mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Link for online Registration at ICAI Website. "CLOUD CAMPUS" UNDER STUDENTS SECTION( www.icaionlineregistration.org).
Any other detail which you may feel relevant. The link for the website is given eirc-icai.org/eirc_new