The EIRC of ICAI has tied up with some approved hospitals of the Ministry of Health and Family Planning, Govt. of India for vaccination of its members and their families. ICAI Members and their family members who are 60 years and above and those in the age group of 59 to 45 years and having comorbidities can avail this vaccination as per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Planning, Govt. of India. From 1st April 2021, those in the age group of 59 to 45 years need not produce any comorbidity certificate.
As on today 4.80 Cr Indians have been vaccinated and more are left to be covered in this vaccination programme
Benefit to the members and their families
1. avoid standing in lonq queues in hospitals
2. save time in your busy schedule
3. vaccination by prior appointment
Tied up Hospitals
1. Mercy Hospital - Park Street
2. IRIS Hospital – Garia
3. ILS Hospital – Dumdum
4. ILS Hospital - Howrah
If possible Members are requested to choose Hospitals at Sl. No. 1 & 2 as they have a larger capacity for providing vaccination.
Fill up the Google Form https://forms.gle/LjaVB9dSdDGgVDW49 and mention your choice and provide your name, membership no., mobile no., mail id.
Documents to carry
1. Copy of Adhaar Card along with the original
2. Comorbidity Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner - download from here (https://bit.ly/3tQfedf)
3. ICAI Membership Identity Card (to be shown to the Hospital authority)
Your date of vaccination will be duly informed. Prescribed Vaccination Fees: Rs. 250 /- (single dose) will be payable by the recipient of the vaccination to the Hospital directly.
For any query call at 30211108/04/32/33/34