Who should attend AICITSS (MCS Course)
The students registered under the existing scheme (i.e. on or before 30/06/2017)and appearing in the final examination in the existing scheme shall undergo the course before applying for membership of the Institute.
The student registered under the Revised scheme or converted under the Revised scheme shall be undergoing the course during the last two years of Practical training but compulsory before appearing for the final examination.
(The aforestated decision would be made applicable for the students w.e.f. July 1, 2017).
About AICITSS (MCS Course) : : The 15 days full time Course on Management and Communication Skills course is designed with an idea that at the end of the session, each and every student is well‐equipped to cope up with the challenges of the global competitive environment.
The Management & Communication Skills Course aims to equip the students to the profession with some essential skills, such as-
To sharpen communication and presentation skills
To develop inter-personal and leadership skills
To provide an understanding of contemporary business environment and opportunities
To prepare the student for a career either in employment or in practice, by educating them to be adaptable and accountable
1. Go to the link for registration www.icaionlineregistration.org
2. Register as a Student.
3. Create your own user ID and Password.
4. Go to Student Dashboard and click on "Course Registration''.
5. Choose Eastern Region (EIRC) for undergoing Batch in Kolkata.
6. Select AICITSS (MCS Course), Venue.
7. Find a New Batch Announcement that has Vacancy.
8. For batches in the same venue and with same schedule do not register in the Second Batch till seats are available in the First Batch. This is for Administrative Purpose.
9. Students are required to pay the fees online through Payment Gateway.
10. After entering all the details please click on 'Submit' Button.
11. After submission an Acknowledgement will be generated.
12. Submit the Acknowledgement along with the Document within 2 Working Days from the date of Online Registration at EIRC, ICAI, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani, Kolkata– 700 071.
13. Last date of Online Registration and submission of Acknowledgement along with the Document is 3 Working Days before the Commencement of the Batch.
14. Students are being Strictly Instructed to Fill Online Feedback Form of Faculties After 15 Days Sessions.
ICAI, 7, Russell Street Office alongwith the Documents (Monday to Friday – during Office Hours Except (1 p.m. to 2 p.m.). for any problem please contact 033- 30211135/ 260.
Instructions Regarding Payment
Submit the Acknowledgement within 2 Working Days from the date of online Registration at EIRC, ICAI, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani, Kolkata– 700 071 during Office Hours (Monday- Friday, Except- Holidays).
Batch details with option to show registrations open or closed
** The batch will be shown only to the students already applied for waitlist number for TWO days and after TWO DAYS the batch will be automatically turned to GENERAL batch for other.
Contact details of officers in case of any difficulty
Reduction of fees for MCS & Adv ITT Courses for students undergoing Virtual classes for May 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020 & Nov 2020 Final Students - (03-07-2020)
Students Skills Enrichment Board, BOS (O)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
3rd July, 2020
Reduction of fees for MCS & Adv ITT Courses for students undergoing Virtual classes for May 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020 & Nov 2020 Final Students
In view of the ongoing spurt of COVID-19 virus pandemic and subsequent suspension of IT and Soft Skills Classes all across the country, the competent authority has decided that the students of Final course exam (May 2019, November 2019, July, 2020 & November,2020) as one time measure, can undergo MCS and Advanced IT Course through Virtual Mode and has further decided to implement the following:
Reduction in Fees of MCS & Adv.IT Course as one time measure (due to COVID-19) from Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 5000/- and from Rs. 7500 to Rs. 5500/- respectively for the students who have paid/will pay the fees through the virtual mode platform
The fees of Rs. 2000 is to be refunded to the students who have already paid the fees in the virtual platform as per the above decision in due course of time. The eligible refunds will be done on or before 45 days of this announcement.
The new fee structure will be live w.e.f 04/07/2020
Students Skills Enrichment Board, BOS (Operations)