The 90 hrs(15 days) of Orientation Programme has been designed to make CAs complete Business Managers with an all-round personality encompassing Managerial Skills, Soft Skills and Communication.
Eligibility of the Orientation Programme
Students registered for IPCC have to complete Orientation Programme before joining the article training.
A student having confirmed IPCC registration can register for Orientation Programme.
Objective of this program
To familiarize the entrants with various dimensions of the Indian Accountancy Profession.
To develop effective communication and presentation skills.
To groom and motivate the entrants to be knowledgeable and skilled professionals.
To expand the significance of practical training in the life of a professional.
To foster values such as integrity, transparency and Independence in the budding professionals.
To develop effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Rs 7000/- inclusive of veg lunch and study material.
How to register
Click on the link given above or visit : www.icaionlineregistration.org
Register as a student.
Enter the student dash board by using user id and password.
Enter the detail and register online.
Get a printout of the acknowledgement.
Announcement in the website
The announcement is made in www.eirc-icai.org well before the commencement of the batch.
Availability of seats
The number of available seats are shown in the portal itself.
If seats are not available students can opt for waitlist for the next batch.
Online certificates will be issued after completion of the course.
Name : Mr. Saibal Chakraborty Assistant Secretary
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph no : 033-30840237
UPCOMING BATCH OF ICITSS - ORIENTATION
||MODE OF TRAINING
||24/09/2020 TO 12/10/2020
||10 AM TO 5 PM
||VIRTUAL ORIENTATION CLASS AS PER ICAI NOTIFICATION DATED 31/07/2020
||**(Registration will be open today through ICAI online registration portal by selecting POU as KOLKATA )
- Batches will be conducted through virtual mode only. No student is personally required to come to the centre. Students should have good internet connectivity, Laptop/PC Desktop with web cam and Speaker/Audio system in order to participate in Virtual Orientation class smoothly through the Google meet app.
- Students are required to send the self-attestedcopies of the documents (Acknowledgement copy with photo, Copy of IPCC/Inter registration letter and copy of ID proof ) to the mail id – email@example.com for verification purpose at least before 3 days of the schedule commencement of the batch.
- The registered students will be shared with the virtual platform link every day prior to 15 minutes of the scheduled batch timings.
- Students are required to maintain discipline and decorum apart from adhering to the formal dress code during virtual classes. For any misbehavior in the class, the faculty will have the power to make a note and on the basis of which, issue of program completion certificate may be withheld.
- Students are requested not to make registration to Virtual ITT & also in Virtual Orientation during the sametime period.