Registration and Fees payment for Online French Language Course (Evening Batch) w.e.f 22nd July, 2023 for ICAI Members and Students – Last date to apply 14th July, 2023
The Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO of ICAI has made tie up with Alliance Francaise Hyderabad for online French Learning Program amongst its members and students in order to overcome language barriers abroad. The next online weekend exclusive batch for ICAI members and students of the French language course of 120 hours of A1 Level (includes A1.1 and A1.2) is starting from 22nd July, 2023.
The Salient features are as under:
- Batch Duration – 22nd July, 2023 to 29th October, 2023 (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Course fees: Rs. 18, 526/- (Inclusive of GST @ 18.00%, INR 2826/-) per candidate
- The enrolment is strictly on first cum first serve basis.
- The batch size is 25 candidates. Please note that if batch size is met then only the course will initiate.
- The payment can be made upto 14th July, 2023 or meeting the batch size, whichever is earlier.
- The final evaluation proposed by the Alliance Francaise will be conducted on the last day of the French training session. The fee for the same is included.
- After completion of the course and after passing internal examination by Alliance Francaise Hyderabad you will be eligible for French Ministry of National Education certification DELF A1 which is recommended after this course. The fees for the same is separate. This is the only official French diploma recognized worldwide and the Alliances Françaises in India are the only official centers in organizing these examinations.
- Successful candidates after completing the course will be eligible for 10 structured CPE hours.
- The online courses have an entire digital framework for teaching and learning French language used by most of the Alliance Francaise network in the world (800 centers). The interface is very user friendly for the teachers and students alike.
- There are also plenty of online resources available for the students for learning French on this platform, including a digital media library and is available 24h/7days. Please note that these courses will run online even after lockdown and for future batches as well.
- Infrastructure requirement: good internet connection and it is compatible with desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- As the classes are live and you can interact with the faculty, so there is no option to view the recording of class.
- Only ICAI members and students are allowed to enroll for the said batch.
- The course book will be couriered to you before the start of the batch.
- Based on the feedback received from previous passed candidates 20 hours of professional vocabulary added.
- Full fees will be refunded if refund request received before last date of registration i.e. 14th July, 2023
- 10% fees will be refunded if refund request received on 15th July, 2023 and 16th July, 2023
- No fees will be refunded if refund request received on 17th July, 2023 onwards.
- Further, full fees will be refunded if the batch size does not met.
For any clarifications, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks & Regards,
Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi -110002