The 90 hrs(15 days) of Orientation Programme has been designed to make CAs complete Business Managers with an all-round personality encompassing Managerial Skills, Soft Skills and Communication.
Eligibility of the Orientation Programme
Students registered for IPCC have to complete Orientation Programme before joining the article training.
A student having confirmed IPCC registration can register for Orientation Programme.
Objective of this Programme
To familiarize the entrants with various dimensions of the Indian Accountancy Profession.
To develop effective communication and presentation skills.
To groom and motivate the entrants to be knowledgeable and skilled professionals.
To expand the significance of practical training in the life of a professional.
To foster values such as integrity, transparency and Independence in the budding professionals.
To develop effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Course fees :
Rs 7000/- inclusive of veg lunch and study material.
How to register
1. Click on the link given above or visit: www.icaionlineregistration.org
2. Register as a Student.
3. Create your own user ID and Password.
4. Go to Student Dashboard and click on "Course Registration''.
5. Choose Eastern Region (EIRC) for undergoing Batch in Kolkata.
6. Select ICITSS (Orientation Programme), Venue.
7. Find a New Batch Announcement that has Vacancy.
8. For batches in the same venue and with same schedule do not register in the Second Batch till seats are available in the First Batch. This is for Administrative Purpose.
9. Students are required to pay the Fees online through Payment Gateway.
10. After entering all the details please click on 'Submit' Button.
11. After submission an Acknowledgement will be generated.
Announcement in the website :
The announcement is made in www.eirc-icai.org well before the commencement of the batch.
Availability of seats
The number of available seats are shown in the portal itself.
If seats are not available students can opt for waitlist for the next batch.
Online certificates will be issued after completion of the course.
Name : Ms. Sonali Dasgupta (Biswas) Sec. Officer-cum-Assistant
Email id : email@example.com
Ph no : 033-30840247/46
|Sl No||BATCH NO||PERIOD||TIMINGS||CENTRE||MODE OF TRAINING||REMARKS|
|1||ICITSSOC_KOLKATA_23||12-04-2023 TO 27-04-2023||10.00 AM - 4.45 PM||ICAI BHAWAN 382/A PRANTIK PALLY, RAJDANGA KASBA, NEAR GARDEN HIGH SCHOOL KOLKATA - 700107||PHYSICAL||**(Registration can be made through ICAI online registration portal by selecting POU as KOLKATA)|